Consultation is working with an expert to solve specific professional issues.
NOTE: Although Mari Verano is licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of California (#98192)
Mari Verano, LLC provides coaching and consulting services and not psychotherapy. For psychotherapy inquiries please call Foresight Mental Health at (510) 756-0810.
WHO I WORK WITH
I ONLY offer consulting to leaders who are part of the following communities:
- Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC)
- LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual)
- White and heterosexual accomplices* committed to eradicating racism, sexism, homophobia, and other institutional prejudices from their workplaces and lives.
*Accomplices are willing to give or lose something in the causes of justice.
Accomplices are willing to sacrifice one (or more) of the following things for equality:
- Their personal safety or security (e.g. being the “white shield” between activists of color and the police at protests)
- Their professional and/or personal reputation
- Friendships and family relationships
- Identifying and disciplining employees who engage in racist, sexist, and homophobic behavior
- Identifying narcissism in the work environment and providing effective discipline for narcissistic behavior
- Helping mental health professionals create safe and trauma-informed spaces for Black, Indigenous, People of Color and LGBTQIA clients
Consulting is on a sliding scale from $50-200/hour, depending on the nature of your issue and your unique needs.
I will never sell or share your e-mail address for any reason—just send you practical healing information!